Shantahl Rejuvenating Set // It's a MIRACLE SET for me

This is my first time writing a "beauty blog", because I never really had the confidence to share how my skin look like without makeup. Somehow, I have been learning to build my confidence because I started having clearer skin (just recently).

My mother spent, thousands of money just to repair my skin, especially when I was a teenager. We've been to dermatologists from popular hospitals you can remember and even went to clinics specializing skin care, but after all those thousands of money spent, my skin never improved.

I gave up trying.

Now, that we are on a lock down, I took the initiative to try out something new and thought "Why not let my face peel off a bit?". That's when I got my hands on Shantahl Rejuvenating set. I was hesitant at first but, it really worked like a miracle for me.

Shantahl Rejuvenating Set has:
1 - Night Cream
1 - Sunblock with SPF 30
1 - Rejuvenating Toner
1 - Kojic Soap

I got my set for only 485.00 at 1'PRIMO 
I think it's cheaper nowadays.
This is the direct link for the product: 
Shantahl Rejuvenating Set - Original
PM them for more details.

*If naka sale sila, mas makukuha niyo in cheaper price lol, pero sa gantong price ko siya nakuha.
*There are plenty of cheaper ones out there but I cannot guarantee whether they are original or not. Remember, we should not really settle for less especially if its about our skin. We may want to be beautiful for a cheaper price but once damaged, repairing it will cost thousands



Day 1 -My skin is not in a bad state, there are several bumps on it which is very common for me but it gets worse when I have period so I never really got a clearer view of my skin other than this but, boy was I wrong, cause now my skin looks different. Keep reading.



Day 2 - Those little kids are growing LOL.


Day 4 - * I had to skip other days because I wasn't able to take photos of them. Just to fill you in with what happened on those days, my face started peeling at day 3 by that time I stopped using  the toner because I need to be gentler on my skin, and switched to using it every after two days. The peeling process is not harsh. It's not even that visible on my skin, it may have a different effect on you but I just realized that my skin was peeling after I rinsed my face.
On day 4 you can see that my face is in quite a bad state, "worse" you can even say compared to day 1. Don't be scared if this happened to your skin, this phase is called "Purging" basically the skin is just eliminating everything that shouldn't be there, that's why I was actually celebrating during the process.

Day 8 - My skin have already cleared up. Red spots were left from those areas that were "purged".

Day 19 - I have skipped taking photos for so many days because I was so busy but on the past days I just followed my routine of using the toner every after two days and this is how my skin looks like now.

Day 20 - Just compare how it changed from day 1 to day 20! Seeing it this way is really a good thing.

Day 26 - This is how it looks like at night. Oh, one thing to add, it actually also shrink one's pores.
* Please note that there are times from which a pimple would emerge, that is understandable for me because I usually have breakouts days before my period. What I did was I put toner on that specific area until it dries up.







Visit their shop at:

To buy Shantahl Rejuvenating Set - Original click this link:
Shantahl Rejuvenating Set - Original

or by scanning this QR code:


Comments

  1. Hello po, pwede ko bang ma share ang story niyo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello po. May I share your very nice story po in my shop/blog? Thanks po.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello po, did you experience itchiness during the first few days of using? Because on my second day and i experience redness and itchibess. Is this normal?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi yes! Just don't push your skin too much if you feel that the toner is stingy stop it. Continue the routine without it.

      Delete
  4. hallo, can i share your story po?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Code of Ethics of the Medical Technologist (New Version)

Lionesse Gem Skin Care White Pearl Facial Peeling Review // Unimaginable Results after just a month