Lionesse Gem Skin Care White Pearl Facial Peeling Review // Unimaginable Results after just a month

 Hi! If you have read my review of Shantahl Rejuvenating Set you probably saw how B-A-D my skin used to be and how I had no confidence to show my skin without make up. The good thing is now, I have gained confidence ever since showing that skin of mine hoping to help others find good ways to have much better skin. I have also linked where I bought my Rejuvenating Set which is here: Shantahl Rejuvenating Set Original they give special discounts specially when you are a repeat buyer.

Anyway let's start reviewing Lionesse Gem Skin Care White Pearl Facial Peeling





What is in the box?

1 - Lionesse Gem Skin Care White Pearl Facial Peeling - 60 ml





And here is how it looks like ->
Sleek and nice right?
Worth its price.

However, in my own opinion
one thing lacking on this container is a small spatula for hygienic purposes. Especially for users who dislike dipping their fingers on it.




And there goes the small orange pearls. 
They aren't really white but maybe it was called so because usually pearls are white.

These small pearls does the action of seeping out deep seated dirt on ones skin. That is why it is very important to massage your skin in circular motions.







Just a short background I was enticed by the sales person when she said, I can continue on working on my current routine and just use Lionesse once a week. Even though it costs a whopping   8,000 PHP here in the Philippines which is no joke specially during this pandemic, she said that this single item can last for about a year. I was about to run away when my partner said, why not to try it out. Luckily it so happen that the sales person was actually the owner of the franchise and gave us discounts and free facials. They are so kind. If you want to visit them go to Shangri-la Plaza.


The directions for usage in the box is quite different from the way it was conveyed to me by the sales person. In the box it says to apply it on dry skin but the sales person told me to apply it on slightly wet skin, the best type would be after cleaning your face. Which means your face must be damp. You need to apply it upwards on circular motion starting with the area around your nose then your chin. After that you can proceed with your cheeks. Focus on the problematic areas. Move your fingers in circular motion for 30 seconds on each area then rinse in cold water. 


Lionesse claims to remove deep seating dirt that cannot be removed by simply washing your face with soap. Which I personally think, after using it for a month and a half, is true. 

Let's get on with the review proper!

Day 1 (Week 1)

The day we bought it and used it for the first time. I'm sorry for the face but to be honest I am so happy the first time I used it. Well, when you massage it over your face it will form small white clumps. As if those are the dirt that have been long sitting on your skin, and I think humans has this natural way of getting satisfied seeing things seeping out of their skin, maybe that's why they like pinching their nose to let out white and black heads although I have to warn you, better go to professionals in doing such procedures rather than buying stuff online. They can really irritate and damage skin in the long run.


Day 2 (Week 2)
The appearance of acne is still prominent but it have already dried. I have taken two pictures for this week just to make sure and my skin lookers clearer and brighter so so far I am enjoying it. 




Day 4 (Week 4) 
I have skipped taking photos for day 3 because I was so busy but this is my skin now after just using it for 4 days (once a week) for the whole month. My skin looks much better, when you touch it it feels so soft and I can continue using my Rejuvenating Set as well which makes me love my skin even more. I am so thankful I came across this item. 










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Code of Ethics of the Medical Technologist (New Version)

Shantahl Rejuvenating Set // It's a MIRACLE SET for me